START A CLUB
Got a great idea for a new Guild club?
For a new club or society to be considered, it must:
- Be run by Curtin students, for the benefit of Curtin students;
- Enhance the student experience at Curtin University;
- Demonstrate sufficient student demand for its formation; and
- Provide for a specific topic, group, or interest that is not adequately represented by an existing club
- If approved, agree to follow the Guild Club Constitution & Clubs Charter
Clubs who successfully register with the Guild have access a bunch of great entitlements including;
The new Club Application process is easy:
- Simply set aside 10 minutes and fill in the below Expression of Interest (EOI) Form.
- If you meet the criteria, you’ll receive ‘Provisional Approval’ via email within 7 days.
- We will then send you a New Club Application Pack with all the details and hyperlinks of what’s involved.
Got a question? You can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.