All clubs are required to renew annually with the Guild.
There are a bunch of benefits for renewing, such as:
- Maintain access to club perks such as grants, multiple free function packs, free BBQ's, access to venue bookings, public liability coverage, promotion and major event assistance, free equipment loans and more.
- Receive invites to major Guild events such as O-Day & Club Carnival where you'll sign up most of your members.
- Continue using "Curtin" in your club name.
- Access to major event, support, guidance and advice from an experienced team.
- Receive Curtin Extra recognition
If you want to renew, but have run into a few hiccups or issues that have left you unsure whether you'll be able to meet the requirements this year, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to talk through your options.
Club Renewals are only for already established Guild clubs.
If you’re looking to start a new Guild club, please complete a New Club Application instead.
Renewal Intake Periods
Semester One 2023
12 December 2022 – 24 March 2023
Semester Two 2023
19 June 2023 - 18 August 2023
The renewal process will no longer require a submission of an online form. All existing clubs that require a renewal will see that a project has been assigned to you within TidyHQ.
Start Your Renewal
Get admin access to TidyHQ
You must ensure you have admin access to your club's TidyHQ account. If you do not yet have admin access to your TidyHQ account, please request this from your outgoing committee. If you have no luck, please then email email@example.com to request that your activation emails be reissued.
Login to TidyHQ, go to the Projects menu item & complete the 2023 Club Renewal Project tasks.