The Program is open to students who are studying a PhD, Masters, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate
The Program is available to ALL postgraduate students, including those studying at the Bentley campus, the Graduate School of Business, the Kalgoorlie WASM campus, and students who are studying externally. It is also available to part-time students
Mentees will be postgraduate students in their first six months of study.
Mentors provide guidance and advice on a range of different matters.
Higher Degree by Research students can expect mentors to provide the following:
· feedback on research projects and candidacy proposals
· advice on surviving the candidacy process and working with supervisors
· a chance to participate in a collaborative and supportive research environment
· access to a cross-disciplinary research culture.
Coursework students can expect mentors to provide advice and guidance on the following issues:
· how to prepare for exams
· workload management
· assessment preparation
· balancing study and social life
· learning strategies
· general campus information, including support services.
Mentors will be provided with training prior to each semester.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet other students and get ahead in your studies.
Click here to head over to the Postgraduate Mentor Program portal and begin your application!
Applications are now open for 2018.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact:
Postgraduate Mentor Program Coordinator
Curtin Student Guild
Tel: +61 8 9266 2913