Friend Speed Dating
Break the ice and burst into your new social life at University with this FREE O-Week event!
Friend Speed Dating is a FREE, fun and easy way to make new friends on campus. Students are put into rotating groups while our student host asks fun, casual, icebreaker questions to the crowd for you to discuss and share in your group.
Imagine week-one class introductions but minus the awkwardness and pressure to think of a “fun fact” about yourself.
Bring a friend or come along solo - all students are welcome!
Monday 21 February 2022
11:45am - 12:45pm
The Zone - Undercover Courtyard (106F)
Health & Safety
- In accordance with Government guidelines, all patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter this event.
- Patrons will also be required to wear a mask
- Latest health and safety advice will be continually monitored and as a result, please bear in mind that elements of this event are subject to change.
- Read about our Health & Safety Policy by visiting guild.curtin.edu.au/o-week/staysafe/
- Photos and videos may be taken at this event for promotional purposes.