Oktoberfest is heading back to the Tav!
We’re transforming the Tav and surrounds into the traditional German Oktoberfest experience that you all know and love: beers, bratwurst & bountiful Bavarian bliss!
- Drink specials, German beers
- Games & tournaments with fun prizes up for grabs! (TBA)
- Live performances (TBA)
- Delicious German-inspired food specials
- FREE Tav Stein with ticket purchase!
- Happy hour 5 – 6pm
Friday October 21
4pm - Midnight
Curtin Tav and surrounds
All ticket holders receive a FREE Tav Stein on entry.
PLUS Guild members who purchase an online ticket go automatically go in the running to win 1 of 10 $50 bar cards to use on the night!
TICKET LINK >> https://bit.ly/3BUfpLs
Early Bird Tickets
Guild Ticket - $10 (+bf)
Guild Guest - $15 (+bf)
Guild Ticket - $20
Guests - $25
Bratwurst in a bun with sauerkraut, mustard and sauce / $8
(Vegan and gluten free option available)
Snitz & Chips / $12
Crumbed chicken schnitzel & beer battered chips with gravy
Chip Bucket / $5
Pretzels / $5
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law.
- Booking/Processing fees are not refundable unless required by law.
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered to other students/guests without express written permission from the event organiser.
- Tickets will be linked to your Student ID. Name/ID changes to tickets will only be accepted until EOD Thursday 20th of October, 2022
- All online ticket sales have booking/processing fees.
- Door sales from 4pm if available
- Possession of a valid ticket doesn’t guarantee entry
- Persons bringing alcohol onto campus will be refused entry
- Anyone deemed to be intoxicated will be refused entry
- All large bags and backpack are to be cloaked prior to entry
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to event staff and the venue's terms of admission.
- Entry requires an Student or Guest ticket with a valid Curtin University ID.
- Holders of a 'Student Ticket' MUST present their valid Curtin University ID with Student 2022 sticker upon entry.
- Holders of a 'Guest Ticket' MUST enter with the holder of a valid Curtin University ID.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided.
- This is 18+ only event, you must bring a legally accepted form of ID as required by law.
Legally accepted forms of 18+ identification include:
- A current Australian driver's licence with a photograph.
- A current passport.
- A current Australian learner’s driver permit with photograph.
- WA Proof of Age Card (note new cards ceased being issued on 1/1/2015).
- Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory.
- A current WA Photo Card.
- A current NSW Photo Card.
- A Photo Card issued by any Australian state or territory similar to the NSW/WA Photo Card.
- A hard copy of the Keypass card issued by Australia Post.
It is the responsibility of any attendee to provide the correct information
All forms of identification must have a photograph to be accepted. Photocopies and photos of ID's will not be accepted.
Attendees must also uphold any terms and conditions set by the Curtin University Bentley Campus.
For further information about this event, please contact the Curtin Tav.