Clubs are able to apply for up to $400 toward one on-campus event hosted in 2022. First in, first serve, and while funds last.
2022 Guild registered clubs are able to claim up to any two of the following FREE food or function package offerings for on-campus events only. Different packs are available to suit the purpose of your event from relaxed gathering, social move nights, professional networking and more!
Function Pack Options
View all Kirribilli Function Packs for delicious catering options!
View all Tav Club Function Packs for fun event and food options!
Browse films available here for Tav Movie Night Packs.
BBQ Pack Options
- Sausage Sizzle Option (90 halal beef sausages, 10 vegan sausages/patties, 100 hotdog buns, sliced onions, cooking oil, sauce)
- Vegan Sausage Sizzle Option (100 vegan sausages/patties, 100 hotdog buns, sliced onions, cooking oil, sauce)
- Pancake Option (pancake batter, berry compote, maple flavoured syrup, icing sugar)
Bookings & Availability
Use the Tav Function Calendar and BBQ Availability Calendar to view existing bookings and guide you in choosing a proposed event date.
Note: There may be a delay in bookings being uploaded to this calendar, so not all dates showing as "free" are guaranteed to be available. If multiple clubs request the same date, the booking will be awarded to the club who lodged their booking first.
Submit your Function Pack Booking Application a minimum of three weeks prior to your proposed event date. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. All bookings are subject to availability.
2022 Guild-registered clubs are able to apply for $100 to $1500 in specialised funding annually.
Guild club sponsorship is designed to fund or subsidise projects, events, and programs that are significant, impactful, visible and/or unique.
Funding levels are tiered based on the application's score against the full range of grant criteria. A comprehensive overview of the full sponsorship guidelines, application process, and assessment criteria can be viewed in the Guild Clubs Charter - section 3.
All grants require a submission of a grant acquittal, post-event or post-purchase.
- $1500 Guild Sponsorship Grant Acquittal Deadline: End of the semstester in which the grant was initially sought
Two $5 club vouchers are provided to all Curtin students when they collect their 2022 Guild Sticker, and can be used to score a discount when joining your club.
How does it work and how do you get paid?
Put the completed club vouchers in an envelope.
Each voucher must be clearly labelled with your club name and a student ID.
Submit the envelope containing your vouchers either by post or in-person:
- Post: Address the letter to Clubs Officer, Curtin Student Guild, Building 106F Curtin University, Bentley 6102 WA.
- In-person: Deliver your envelope to Guild Reception (Building 106F) between Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm (excluding public holidays). Staff will direct you to a mailbox near the counter in order to avoid contact. The Clubs Officer will collect these daily.
Submit an online lodgement form so that we know it's on the way or has been dropped-off. This is your lodgement receipt.
Funds will be transferred directly into your club bank account within 1 - 3 weeks from receiving the vouchers. We'll reimburse you $5 for each voucher you return to us, straight into your club bank account. Most reimbursements take no longer than three weeks to arrive in your account.
*Please note that we will use the bank account you provided on this year's registration, so make sure you update us if anything has changed. If you've given us the wrong bank details, we are unable to reissue any lost funds.
Free Equipment Hire
Clubs are able to hire Guild-owned equipment free of charge for use on campus!
Need somewhere to store your regularly used club equipment? Our storage space is now open. Located in the 106 Guild precinct. Access is available on weekdays only 7am – 7pm as the courtyard roller doors lock-down. We recommend that you only store your heavily used or valuable items here.
Limited space is available and assessed on a case-by case basis in order to cater to our 100+ clubs.
Want to store something? Shoot us an email on email@example.com with:
- Your club name (avoid acronyms please).
- Details of what you’d like to store, dimensions and a picture for reference.
- Identify any highly valuable items as we may allocate you a locker instead of shelf space.
- A few dates/times you are available to meet us to gain access/directions to your allocated space.
Once a space has been allocated , we’ll provide swipe card access to your nominated committee members student cards.
If you can't find what you're after, please email the Clubs Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.