For media enquiries, please contact email@example.comMore News
Pursuant to Rule 10(b) of the Student Guild Rules I, Mr Dylan Heywood, Secretary of the Guild am Publishing the Resolution and this Notice to Members.
(1) The Guild Council by an absolute majority has under Section 10(1) of Statute No.4-Student Guild passed a Resolution in accordance with Rule 10 of the Student Guild Rules to:
“That upon the recommendation of the Legal Committee that the Guild Council in accordance with Section 10(1) of Statute No.4-Student Guild and Rule 10 of the Student Guild Rules make a Resolution to:
(2) In accordance with Rule 9(1) of the Student Guild Rules I am required to inform you that members of the Guild are entitled to have this Resolution considered at a general meeting of the Guild if you provide to me a Request Notice within the Period.
(3) A request notice is a notice that:
(4) The Period for this notice commences at 10am on Friday the 27th of July 2018 and shall conclude at 10am on Friday the 10th of August 2018.
(5) Where no notice is received within the Period then pursuant to Rule 10(c) the Resolution shall become a Confirmed Resolution and be forwarded to the University Council for its consideration.
(6) A copy of the proposed regulations may be found on the Guild Website and a printed copy is available at the Guild Reception.
Dated this 27th day of July 2018
Student Guild (Administration) Regulations 2018
Student Guild (Election and Referenda) Regulations 2018
Student Guild (Guild Council) Regulations 2018
Student Guild (Transitional Provisions) Regulations 2018
Student Guild (Tribunal) Regulations 2018