Excellence in Teaching Awards
These awards recognise teachers who have displayed excellence in classroom communication, always make an effort to engage and promote student participation while displaying passion and enthusiasm for their teaching area.
Nominations rely on submissions provided by students. A short-list of carefully selected nominations is provided to a panel of student representatives to determine the award winners for that year.
Submit your nomination for the 2019/2020 academic year!
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Dr Heather Lonsdale
- Faculty of Business and Law: Dr Andrew Brennan
- Faculty of Health Science: Ms Janine Wright
- Faculty of Humanities: Mr Daniel McKeating
- Research Supervisor: Associate Professor Lucy Montgomery
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Dr Dimple Quyn
- Faculty of Business and Law: Dr Abhijeet Singh
- Faculty of Health Science: Mrs Rebecca Waters
- Faculty of Humanities: Dr Danielle O'Leary
- Research Supervisor: Professor Jane Scott