Josh Farr from Campus Consultancy will meet us online to offer two workshop's to help your 2021 club committee members hit the ground running. We've had a hard year and your club has probably taken a bit of a hit so let's build on our skills to give your club the best lead in to the new year.
Student Engagement & Innovation Workshop
Thisworkshop is designed to map out the student journey and allow leaders tomaximise the value they deliver to their students. Leaders will explore designthinking to identify what students are aiming to achieve and where they cansolve student problems from first principles, inspired by entrepreneurial frameworks.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the role of design thinking in adding value to student members
- Identify various student segments within their student group
- Identify student ambitions and challenges
- Ideate innovative solutions to these ambitions and challenges
- Answer the Big 5 Questions of 2021 for student engagement
DELIVERED BY JOSH FARR - CAMPUS CONSULTANCY
We've partnered with Josh to deliver one of two workshops. Learn more about Josh and his history leading his own club in 2013 and delivering training to University clubs across Australia HERE
Join us Online via ZOOM
on Friday 9 April 2021 @ 11am - 1pm
Note: this session will be recorded in the Zoom platform.