The Curtin Student Guild’s Excellence in Teaching Awards recognise teachers who have displayed excellence in classroom communication, always make an effort to engage and promote student participation while displaying passion and enthusiasm for their teaching area.
A selection panel consisting of student representatives determines winners of each category.
The Guild’s Excellence in Teaching Award recognises the following categories of Academic Staff at Curtin University:
- Business Faculty Lecturer/Tutor Award
- Health Science Lecturer/Tutor Award
- Humanities Lecturer/Tutor Award
- Science and Engineering Lecturer/Tutor Award
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies Lecturer/Tutor Award
- Postgraduate Research Supervisor Award (Honours/PhD)
Nominations are now closed for the academic year of 2017. Nominated lecturers have been notified.
The winners of the 2016 Excellence in Teaching Awards can be found here.
Full spread of photographs from the event can be viewed or downloaded here.