The Curtin Student Guild values your feedback as it helps to assist us in achieving our goal of being the leading independent student-run organisation in Australia.
This form is to lodge complaints and feedback with the Curtin Student Guild regarding any Guild Student Representative, Guild Staff member, Guild event, student club/society, commercial outlet/cafe, or any other matter related to the operation of the Curtin Student Guild.
Our complaints process is designed to encourage the fast and efficient resolution of your issue at the first point of contact. While we will always aim to provide you with awesome customer service, we recognise that you may wish to express dissatisfaction with our products, services, staff or procedures.
During the course of your complaint, we will aim to tailor any proposed resolutions to provide a fair and reasonable outcome to all parties involved. Once accepted, we will aim to deliver our mutually agreeable resolution to you within 10 business days
Your complaint will be handled in accordance with the Guild’s complaints policy.
If you have a complaint relating to Curtin University, a University staff member, or a matter related to the University which is NOT related to the Curtin Student Guild, you should instead submit your complaint to the University’s Integrity and Standards Unit.
The Integrity and Standards Unit can be accessed through their website here:
http://complaints.curtin.edu.au/ or by sending an email to email@example.com
Complaints can be submitted anonymously, however, the Guild may be unable to properly investigate the claim without your contact details if further information is required. Additionally, the Guild will not be able to update you on the status and outcome of your complaint if you choose to remain anonymous.
* Required field
1. First and Last Name:
2. Contact Email:
4. Other (please specify)*
5. Which category best describes your complaint?
My complaint is about:
6. Other (please specify)*
7. Please tell us about your complaint below:*
In your complaint, please provide detail on the following:
• What happened?
• Where it happened?
• When it happened?
• Who/What was involved?
• How it happened?
• Whether you have reported the matter to any other agency.
• What outcome or resolution are you seeking in the lodgment of your complaint?
8. Should you require any additional space, please attach your complaint as a file below.
9. Should you require any additional space, please attach your complaint as a file below.
10. Should you require any additional space, please attach your complaint as a file below.
11. Should you require any additional space, please attach your complaint as a file below.