With 51,000+ students at Curtin University, Curtin Student Guild gives you the opportunity to capture the tricky 17-24yo target group with a range of cost effective advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
We also offer the following marketing platforms:
- Student Diary (2011 Best Student Diary, ACUMA Awards) – 20,000 circ
- Grok Magazine (2011 Best Student Magazine, ACUMA Awards)
- O Day (Semester 1, O Week) for first year students – 10,000+ students
- Guild Day (Semester 2, Week 1) for all students – 8,000+ students
- Pasar Malam (October, multicultural night market /food fair) – 10,000+ students
- Cross-Campus Digital Signage – in food, beverage & retail outlets across campus
- Smartphone App
- On Campus Activations – so many options!
- AACA National Campus Program Sponsorship
Please see our media kit for further information:
2017 Media Kit
Promotional opportunities include:
- Guild Diary (Closed)
- Grok Student Magazine
- Digital Signage Rates
- On Campus Activations
- Event Sponsorships
If you would like to discuss any of these opportunities further, or have any queries, please contact our Corporate Relations Department at email@example.com or (08) 9266 2900.